SOUTHERN TIER ENVIRONMENTS FOR LIVING, INC.
STEL, Inc. is the Chautauqua - Allegheny region's leading and largest mental health residential rehabilitation and support provider. We seek caring, empathetic and energetic people to join our team of professionals to support our mission assisting people in recovery from mental illness. Competitive salary and excellent full time benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Sec.125 plan, retirement plan, employee assistance plan and more. APPLY TODAY!
ASSISTANT RESIDENTIAL MANAGER - FULL TIME
DEPARTMENT: Aldrich St. Hall Community Residence - Gowanda, NY
- Tuesday - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday - 7:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Thursday - 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Friday - 8:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Saturday - 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- To assist the Residential Manager in the day to day operations of the community residence program. Supervises community residence program staff and service implementation. Provides case management, rehabilitative, and restorative services to residents. To teach, counsel, and monitor residents’ activities of daily living in a community residence or apartment setting, in order to develop skills, abilities, and experience that will facilitate greater opportunity for the resident to live in an environment that is independent.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in human services-related field; or an associate degree in human service-related field and three years’ experience in human services; or a high school diploma and five years’ experience in human services.
- Must possess a working knowledge of current issues and concerns of people with mental illness, rehabilitative training methods, and community resources.
- Positive customer service skills striving for customer satisfaction.
- Have a telephone.
- Be able to travel to and among various facilities that are multi-leveled with stairs only.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- May be required to use personal vehicle for programmatic purposes.
- Criminal Background checks approved by NYS Office of Mental Health
Mark Wasiewicz, Human Resources Director
715 Central Avenue
Dunkirk, NY 14048
INTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please forward “In House” application. Updated resume is required.
EXTERNAL CANDIDATES: Please apply at http://stel.org/careers