Southern Tier Environments for Living, Inc.
STEL, Inc. is the Chautauqua - Allegheny region's leading and largest mental health residential rehabilitation and support provider. We seek caring, empathetic and energetic people to join our team of professionals to support our mission assisting people in recovery from mental illness. PAID TRAINING PROVIDED. Competitive salary and excellent full time benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Sec.125 plan, retirement plan, employee assistance plan and more. APPLY TODAY!
JOB TITLE: ASSOCIATE COUNSELOR, Part-Time
DEPARTMENT: Dunkirk Treatment Apartments Program – Dunkirk, NY
HOURS: Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Monday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
Thursday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
Friday 11:00 am - 7:00 pm
$16.86 per hour
Performs direct care work teaching adult daily living skills and supervising residents in agency community residence or apartment program. Supportive counseling and daily household tasks.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in Human Services and/or one year experience working with people with mental illness preferred.
- Prefer a working knowledge of current issues and concerns of people with mental illness, rehabilitative training methods, and community resources.
- Have a home telephone.
- Be able to travel to and among various facilities that are multileveled with stairs only.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- May be required to use personal vehicle for programmatic purposes.
Mark Wasiewicz, Human Resources Director
715 Central Avenue
Dunkirk, NY 14048
Apply on line at http://stel.org/careers
or email email@example.com
Please forward “In House” application. Updated resume is required.
Please apply at stel.org/careers
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER