Southern Tier Environments for Living, Inc.
STEL, Inc. is the Chautauqua - Allegheny region's leading and largest mental health residential rehabilitation and support provider. We seek caring, empathetic and energetic people to join our team of professionals to support our mission assisting people in recovery from mental illness. Competitive salary and excellent full time benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Sec.125 plan, retirement plan, employee assistance plan and more. APPLY TODAY!
DEPARTMENT: Aldrich Community Residence Program – Gowanda, NY
JOB TITLE: WEEKEND OVERNIGHT ASSOCIATE COUNSELOR, Part Time
Saturday & Sunday 12:00am – 8:00am & Relief Hours if needed
$ 12.10 per hour
Performs direct care work teaching adult daily living skills and supervising residents in agency community residence or apartment program. Supportive counseling and daily household tasks.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge
- High School diploma or equivalent required. Associates degree in Human Services and/or one year experience working with people with mental illness preferred.
- Must possess a working knowledge of current issues and concerns of people with mental illness, rehabilitative training methods, and community resources.
- Have a home telephone.
- Be able to travel to and among various facilities that are multileveled with stairs only.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- May be required to use personal vehicle for programmatic purposes.
Mark Wasiewicz, Human Resources Director
715 Central Avenue
Dunkirk, NY 14048
Please forward “In House” application to Mark Wasiewicz
Please apply at stel.org/careers
DEADLINE: Internal Candidates: Until position is filled.
DEADLINE: External Candidates: Until position is filled.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER