SOUTHERN TIER ENVIRONMENTS FOR LIVING, INC.
STEL, Inc. is the Chautauqua - Allegheny region's leading and largest mental health residential rehabilitation and support provider. We seek a REHABILITATION COUNSELOR, full-time, to join our team of professionals to support our mission of assisting people in recovery from mental illness. Competitive salary and excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, Sec.125 plan, retirement plan, employee assistance plan, Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF) Employer Employer, and more. APPLY TODAY!
SINGLE ROOM OCCUPANCY MANAGER - FULL TIME
DEPARTMENT: Single Room Occupancy (SRO)- Jamestown, NY
Monday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Tuesday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Wednesday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Thursday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Friday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
Minimum Salary $20.82/hr.
Supervises SRO program staff and service implementation. Provides case management and support services to residents. To teach, counsel, and monitor resident’s activities of daily living in a scattered site apartment setting, in order to develop skills, abilities, and experience that will facilitate greater opportunity for the resident to maintain community tenure.
Education, Experience, and Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in human services-related; an associate degree in human service-related field and three years experience in human services; or a high school diploma and five years experience in human services.
- Must possess a working knowledge of current issues and concerns of people with mental illness, rehabilitative training methods, and community resources.
- Have a home telephone.
- Be able to travel to and among various multilevel facilities with stairs only.
- Have a valid driver’s license and a safe driving record.
- May be required to use personal vehicle for programmatic purposes.
- Criminal Background check approved by NYS Office of Mental Health
Mark Wasiewicz, Human Resources Director
715 Central Avenue
Dunkirk, NY 14048
Please forward the “In House” application. An updated resume is required.
Please apply at stel.org/careers